Yesterday we launched our new style Friday Favourites in the form of a treasure hunt – see the previous blog for more information and the full list of clues…The person who gets the correct answer and posts it onto our Facebook pages wins a free night in our Roomzzz Leeds City West hotel!
Soooo what can you expect if you win?
Elland Road Stadium, Leeds Bradford International Airport, M1 and M62 are all within easy reach, and the vibrant city centre is only 15 minutes walk away. There’s a plethora of things to do and see during your stay here. It’s also the ideal place to stay if you need to be close to Leeds General Infirmary (LGI), Leeds University, Leeds Met and Parklane College.
A Pantry full of living essentials like toiletries, milk and ready meals is available in Reception. Whatever you do, the convenience doesn’t just stop there.
Other key features include:-
- Free wi-fi broadband internet
- Free local and national calls
- Free Grab & Go breakfast
- 24-hour concierge
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Pay and display car park adjacent
But don’t just take our word for it! JohnG from Bournemouth left us this review on Trip Advisor:
“I started my stay in July but am still staying at Roomzzz City West. I would be happy to recommend Roomzzz to anyone. I have found them very accommodating and the staff extremely polite and friendly. It makes a refreshing change to some of the impersonal hotels that I have stayed at where I have just felt like a number. It is far more a home from home and has all the domestic appliances that most people would have at home.
I can’t praise Roomzzz enough”
Latest posts by rejuvenate (see all)
- Last Minute Christmas Escapes for under £100 a night at Roomzzz Aparthotels - December 20, 2012
- The Roomzzz Aparthotel Group Are Delighted That The World’s Biggest Cycling Race The Tour de France is Starting in Leeds in July 2014 - December 14, 2012
- Business Reviews of Roomzzz Aparthotel, Newcastle City - December 12, 2012