If you’ve been tuning into our Facebook pages for Leeds and Manchester Roomzzz this week you will have noticed that we’re running a competition for you to win a night on us in Leeds City West this Friday the 1st April…. and what do you have to do to win this? Well simply share on Facebook your favourite April Fools prank… that’s it… all we ask… so to give you inspiration we have been trawling the internet:-
Find a box about the size of a cake. Then cover it with frosting, making it look like a cake. Then put it out in the office kitchen, or wherever people leave free food. Sit back as one of your co-workers tries to cut a slice.
- This is the most classic and simple prank ever. Balance a small disposable cup of water on the top of a partially open door. Then wait for the splash!
Switch the “Pull” and “Push” signs on a set of doors. Watch as people get confused trying to open the doors.
Stick a post-it note under your friend’s mouse so that the paper leaf covers the mouse ball – the mouse will no longer work! Align so that the sticky part of the note doesn’t touch the ball. Costs next to nothing to do, and doesn’t cause any damage.
Glue eggs to the carton and beg for eggs in the morning. When the victim gets them the eggs break!
When your victim’s asleep sneak into their room and draw eyebrows and a moustache on their face, make sure to be their when they look in the mirror.
- Use a pin to make a few small holes in a plastic disposable cup. Offer a drink to the victim and watch while the liquid dribbles out onto their shirt.
- Wait until your victim is in the kitchen. Come in and start filling a bucket with water (tell them you’re washing the car or something). Only instead of actually filling the bucket, just pretend. Lift the bucket with both hands, acting like it’s heavy and filled with water. Take a couple of steps in the victim’s direction and suddenly “trip” and aim the bucket right toward them. They’ll duck thinking they’re getting splashed!
Remember these are merely suggestions (not instructions) – we simply want to get your creative juices flowing for our competition. Whatever you do on Friday this year to get a giggle out of your nearest and dearest make sure you share your past or favourites with us on Facebook and win a night’s stay in Leeds!
Latest posts by rejuvenate (see all)
- Last Minute Christmas Escapes for under £100 a night at Roomzzz Aparthotels - December 20, 2012
- The Roomzzz Aparthotel Group Are Delighted That The World’s Biggest Cycling Race The Tour de France is Starting in Leeds in July 2014 - December 14, 2012
- Business Reviews of Roomzzz Aparthotel, Newcastle City - December 12, 2012