Time for us to start the countdown to Friday Favourites again… tell us what you like about Roomzzz and you can win a FREE night on us! This week the night will be in Manchester again… if you’ve never stayed there before you really should enter, it’s a real treat!
48 individual apartments fully fitted for the practicalities of daily life, finished with a subtle suggestion of the Orient inspired by the bustle of nearby Chinatown. As you’d expect from a luxury hotel, there’s every concession to contemporary style and comfort.
Manchester Central convention complex for conference and exhibitions and the Northern Quarter – the home of fashion outlets, art galleries and quirky boutique shops are all within walking distance, and the Trafford Centre is less than 6 miles away, its ideal for those wanting to experience the true spirit of this vivacious city. We’re easily reached from Manchester Piccadilly railway station, and with Piccadilly Gardens just a few blocks away, and the Manchester Evening News (MEN) Arena is less than a mile away, you’re never far from the heartbeat of this vibrant 21st Century metropolis.
Award wining Grade II listed building boasts high ceilings, long windows, soaring interior spaces, and kitchens equipped with Smeg appliances. This is the height of luxury, by design.
- Free wi-fi broadband internet
- Free local and national calls
- Free Grab & Go breakfast
- Pantry at Reception
- 24-hour concierge
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Discounted parking at adjacent car park
T & Cs:- subject to availability, not in conjunction with any other offer, must be booked within 7 days.
Latest posts by rejuvenate (see all)
- Last Minute Christmas Escapes for under £100 a night at Roomzzz Aparthotels - December 20, 2012
- The Roomzzz Aparthotel Group Are Delighted That The World’s Biggest Cycling Race The Tour de France is Starting in Leeds in July 2014 - December 14, 2012
- Business Reviews of Roomzzz Aparthotel, Newcastle City - December 12, 2012