A savvy term coined by Radio1 presenter Scott Mills, who tweeted regarding Breakfast Show host Chris Moyles being stranded in New York due to the flight bans across Europe. Moyles, who has been stranded in the Big Apple since last Thursday Tweeted:
‘It’s now like I live here – we’ve run out of pants and socks, I’ve run out of deodorant.
‘I’m going to have to get my pants and socks laundered at the hotel.’
BBC News reported that the airline industry is expected to lose an estimated $200 million dollars per day of inactivity.
· An Apple Mac or Mac Mini in every room
· iPod docking station
· Free Wi-Fi and free local and national calls
· Pantry in reception for toiletries and groceries
· Grab & Go breakfast counter with café-style seating area
· Large seating area in reception
· Laundry facilities on each floor
· Disabled access
Latest posts by rejuvenate (see all)
- Last Minute Christmas Escapes for under £100 a night at Roomzzz Aparthotels - December 20, 2012
- The Roomzzz Aparthotel Group Are Delighted That The World’s Biggest Cycling Race The Tour de France is Starting in Leeds in July 2014 - December 14, 2012
- Business Reviews of Roomzzz Aparthotel, Newcastle City - December 12, 2012