This week our Friday Treasure Hunt is all about Leeds – so we’ve been hunting out more reasons for you to take part, win the prize and stay in our fabulous city centre accommodation in Leeds!
Our pick of the choices this week is the Silver 70s exhibition at Leeds City Museum until the 22nd April – the exhibition provides a walk through the decade by means of a 1970s house… so you wander through the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom, celebrating the glittering decade showing fashion, music, furniture and what we would have played with and watched on TV… brilliant! They even have a Rayleigh Chopper bike and The Wombles…!
You can go and see just how the 70s looked and felt for real and then come back and stay at Roomzzz Leeds City in the lap of modern luxury!
… if not… why not? It’s really simple… you follow the clues to claim the prize and the prize is a night* in one of our fabulous locations!
This week that location is Leeds City West, our fantastic accommodation in Leeds! So onto the business of the day… the clues… the answers are all held in our blog, website and Facebook. The trail starts today with the final part published in the morning… happy hunting!
1. Which room did Lucy C recommend in her tips?
2. If you stay for 30 nights from only £999, how much do you pay per night?
3. The number of Facebook fans in Manchester we published on Tuesday?
4. The % you save if you book and pay 3 days in advance?
5. The number of times the word ‘Roomzzz’ appears in tomorrow’s blog?
So all you have to do is wait until the morning… count the Roomzzz… post your answer onto our Facebook page for either Leeds or Manchester using the words “I am a Roomzzz Treasure Hunter and my answer is…” We will pick the winner at random from all the correct entries!
* Not in conjunction with any other offer, subject to availability, must be booked within 7 days.